The conference is held within the framework of the Medical Forum "Week of Health in the Republic of Bashkortostan" which will be held in Ufa, April 4-7, 2017.Guidelines of the conference:
Scientific and Practical Conference
"Children's ophthalmology: results and prospects"
April 7, 2017, Ufa
Venue: Ufa, Mendeleeva str, 158, VDNKh
Registration of participants 9.00-10.00
10.00 - 13.00 Morning Session
Chairpersons: E.I. Sidorenko, M.M. Bikbov, A.A. Ryabtseva, V.V. Brzheskiy, E.Yu. Markova
The meeting consists of mini-lectures presented by well-known ophthalmologists. The purpose of the meeting is to familiarize with modern approaches in the provision of ophthalmic care for children with retinopathy of prematurity, congenital pathology of the nasolacrimal duct and lens, and inflammatory eye diseases.
1. Lecture "Modern trends in the diagnosis, treatment, organization of ophthalmic care for premature infants in Moscow" will introduce the audience with the organizational issues of providing ophthalmic care to premature infants in Moscow, and new developments in the treatment of this severe eye pathology
Lecturer – E.I. Sidorenko, Associate Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Professor, MD, PhD, The Head of the Department of Ophthalmology of the Pediatric Faculty of RNRMU (Russian National Research Medical University) n.a. N.I. Pirogov (Moscow)
2. Lecture "Early vitreal surgery in the treatment of posterior aggressive retinopathy of prematurity" will highlight the indications and technique of performing early surgical intervention in the posterior aggressive form of retinopathy of prematurity.
Lecturer - A.V. Tereshchenko, Yu.A. Sidorova, I.G. Tryphanenkova, M.S. Tereshchenkova, E.V. Erokhina, S.V. Isaev (Kaluga branch of the MNTK (Interbranch Scientific and Technical complex) "Eye Microsurgery", Kaluga)
3. Lecture "Toric IOLs in cataract surgery in children" will present to the listeners the functional results of surgical treatment of children with corneal astigmatism and cataract using toric IOLs.
Lecturer – A.A. Ryabtseva - Doctor of Medical Sciences (MD PhD), Professor, Chief Ophthalmologist of the Ministry of Health of the Moscow Region and the Central Federal District, The Head of the Ophthalmology Department of Moscow Regional Research and Clinical Institute (Moscow)
4. Lecture "The main stages of elimination of lacrimation with congenital stenosis of the nasolacrimal duct in children " will provide students with an analysis of the effectiveness and reasons for the failure of various therapeutic measures that were phased in children with atresia of the nasolacrimal duct
Lecturer – V.V. Brzheskiy, Doctor of Medical Sciences (MD, PhD), Professor, The Head of the Ophthalmological Department, Vice-Rector for International Relations of the St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy (St. Petersburg)
Discussion - 15 min
5. Lecture "Therapeutic eyelid hygiene in algorithms for the prevention and treatment of diseases of the ocular surface" is devoted to the problem of prevention and treatment of the most common diseases of the eyelids, under which a modern accurate algorithm of therapeutic hygiene is developed, including the time frame, indications for the use of certain hygiene products.
The lecturer – V.N. Trubilin, E.G. Polunina (Center for Ophthalmology of FMBA of Russia (Moscow)
6. Lecture "Telemedicine technologies for retinopathy of prematurity" will introduce the main stages of telemedicine technologies in the management of children with active stages of retinopathy of prematurity, will present the digital retinoscopy algorithm and the author's program for quantitative analysis of retinal state “ROP-MORPHOMETRY” developed for the expert evaluation in these patients.
Lecturer – I.G. Trifanenkova, deputy director for scientific work of Kaluga branch of Federal State Independent Institution "MNTK" Eye microsurgery "named after. Acad. S.N. Fedorov, Candidate of Medical Sciences (Kaluga)
7. Lecture "Inflammatory eye diseases in children" is devoted to early diagnosis, rational pharmacotherapy and the prevention of relapses of inflammatory eye diseases in children
Lecturer - E.Yu. Markova, the Head of the Department of Microsurgery and Functional Rehabilitation of the Eye in Children, Federal State Independent Institution "MNTK" Eye microsurgery" named after. Acad. S.N. Fedorov (Moscow)
8. Lecture "Management of corneal ulcers associated with blepharitis in children" will introduce students to the main causes of corneal ulcers in chronic blepharitis, etiopathogenetic therapy and prevention of this pathology of the eye in children.
Lecturer - D.Yu. Maychuk, the Head of the Department of Microsurgery and Functional Rehabilitation of the Eye in Children, Federal State Independent Institution "MNTK" Eye microsurgery" named after. Acad. S.N. Fedorov (Moscow)
13.00 -14.00 Lunch
14.00 - 17.00 Afternoon Session
Chairpersons: E.I. Sidorenko, S.A. Obrubov
Duration of reports - 10 min
The program features modern achievements of leading ophthalmologists in the treatment of pediatric patients with retinopathy of prematurity, congenital pathology of the nasolacrimal duct and lens, myopia and neurotrophic ulcer of the cornea. The aim of the training is to present information in scientific reports, summarized on the basis of literary reviews and experience of lecturers. The presentation of material on new technologies in the treatment of prematurity retinopathy will improve the level and quality of care for premature infants in outlying regions. Presentation of modern views on the issues of improving the quality of ophthalmic care.
1. E.I. Sidorenko, G.V. Nikolaeva, O.A. Babak, Ye.V. Bezenina (FSBEI of Higher Education RNRMU named after N.I. Pirogov, Moscow)
Current conceptions on the pathogenesis of retinopathy of prematurity
2. E.I. Sidorenko (FSBEI of Higher Education RNRMU named after N.I. Pirogov, Moscow)
Treatment of retinopathy of prematurity with the use of VEGF inhibitors in the progression of the disease after laser coagulation of the retina
3. I.B. Astasheva, Yu.D. Kuznetsova (FSBEI of Higher Education RNRMU named after N.I. Pirogov, Moscow)
Modern approaches to the surgical treatment of retinopathy of prematurity
4. S.A. Obrubov (FSBEI of Higher Education RNRMU named after N.I. Pirogov, Moscow)
Myopia: a disease or a biological variant of the norm?
5. I.V. Lobanova, I.E. Khatsenko (FSBEI of Higher Education RNRMU named after N.I. Pirogov, Moscow)
Comprehensive rehabilitation of patients in the cicatricial stage of retinopathy of prematurity
Discussion - 10 min
6. N.V. Khamnagdaeva, I.M. Chinenov, Yu.D. Kuznetsova (FSBEI of Higher Education RNRMU named after N.I. Pirogov, Moscow)
Patterns of immune status changes in children with myopia in conditions of polymorbidity
7. I.V. Rogozhina, S.N. Ivanova (Federal State Budgetary Institution "Children's Medical Center", Department of Presidential Affairs, Moscow)
Osteodensimetry as an indicator of calcium metabolism in children with myopia" will present the results of the study of calcium metabolism by the method of osteodensitometry in children with myopia.
8. T.V. Pavlova, A.S. Teplyashin, S.V. Korzhikova (FSBEI of Higher Education RNRMU named after N.I. Pirogov, Moscow)
The use of cellular technologies in the treatment of neurotrophic corneal ulcer in a child with late onset of hemorrhagic disease of newborn
9. I.S. Zaydullin (Ufa Eye Research Institute, Ufa)
Current conceptions on the surgery of congenital cataract in children
10. A.S. Fayzullina (Ufa Eye Research Institute, Ufa)
Diagnosis and treatment of retinopathy of prematurity in the Ufa Eye Research Institute
16.30 - 16.50 Electronic testing of participants’ knowledge
17.00 Closing of the Conference